Friday, April 29, 2011

[Pre-Wedding Dinner] Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Prince Daniel











source of the photos: Matthew Lloyd/Getty Images for Europe

Oh. My. God. I was waiting for this coming from her and she delivered: Princess Victoria looks stunning (I am a big fan of her amazing figure... I guess we should thank Daniel and his PT knowledge). I was missing seeing her all glammed up. I do not know who designed her dress but it has this Issa vibe, doesn't it? I love the colors, the draping and the small detail on the shoulder. By the way, Issa is not the house responsible for tomorrow's wedding gown design. That is for sure.


Update: just read this dress was by Escada.

Back to the Bernadotte family, Daniel, the Duke of Västergötland looks good too. I just hope Victoria does not style her hair like this tomorrow. It does not suit her as well as she deserves.




Sitemeter